Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 25 July 2015

Saturday morning

Good morning on this lovely sunny day,

Yesterday we were battered by torrential rain.
Today the sun has his hat on for the children's festival, the children's carnival yesterday was spoiled by rain but they will join the main parade today, which is confusing because the floats usually have children on them anyway.

Well I slept last night but had vivid dreams and woke reluctantly and feeling tired.

I stumbled out to do the papers at about 6.50, and of course it was the concrete slab weekend papers, so that didn't help.

The sea was very calm and the sun was out, it is changeover day for the grockles down on the front, so I was dodging coaches and crowds of elderly people admiring the sea.

Anyway, I got back a bit late and my neighbour didn't comment on me being late, I knock on his door and hand him the Saturday papers because he prefers that, he is the last customer on my round.

My contract work is now postponed to Monday, so I just have one garden about 8 miles away to do, but I have to wait for someone to come round and check my bike over first, the person I garden for is disabled and usually alone at the weekend, so he likes me to do Saturdays so he can have a shower and feel safe that if he falls, I am there to call an ambulance. He also likes the company, he gets isolated sometimes.

But I want to get back and get sorted before the carnival, and not get caught up in crowds coming to see the carnival, I am OK being among the crowds on the streets but not so good with crowded public transport.

The bike needs checking as it recently had the gears replaced and has developed a rattle, the mechanic is in our locality today, presumably because his son is going to the kids festival, so he is going to drop round and check the bike, which is kind of him, he knows about what the bike means to me.

I am so miffed I have not got a decent camera for the carnival. Last year I had a camera and was getting photos and people on floats obligingly posed and waved for me.
I guess it is nice just to watch this year.

I am just debating, peanut butter on toast or healthy bacon and eggs, hmmm.
I think I will wind the cat up with that egg toy.
The cat was being strange this morning, he was awake but it was like there was no-one home when I made a fuss of him, he didn't seem to know I was there.
He's OK now, he is back in hungry and attention seeking mode.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.