Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Tuesday evening

Good evening,

Well, rain stopped my work yesterday, which was frustrating, it is worse when I am set back when I have an extra job to do, so yesterday was a difficult day, made worse by church of england bollox again.

Anyway, I took 5HTP to help me sleep last night and managed to get some deeper sleep, I have no idea at all what affects my sleep patterns but I know if I have to, I take 5HTP and I sleep, I will take some tonight.

This morning, the blue bike, which has been struggling, broke down, and so I walked my round, this was frustrating because I was due to go to the garden clearance job that was postponed yesterday.

So, it was 10am by the time I got to the garden clearance, which is in the next town.
Progress was excellent and hopefully I can bow out now and leave those two nutty guys to do the landscaping, I am not a landscaper, I am a garden maintenance and clearance worker and by the time I finished today the rotorvating and laying down of bark chips was being done, and the skip was piled high with green waste.
And I got paid :)

It was an interesting experience, one of a few as I continue to build my work, I was working for the client who was both ill and rather pissed most of the time, and working with a labourer who talked a lot and worked very little, both men drank and smoked, but at least both were well behaved gents, no threat and not even slightly chauvenistic, they were happy to stand and talk while I did heavy work, but actually I was paid as per arrangement and so I really don't care, especially as the client was very happy with my work. So was I, because I am back to full strength, I just have to make allowances for the very real disability of the damage the church and homelessness have done to my body. But the physio's ice bottle idea works like magic.

Anyway, I finished at lunch time and came home for a break, I had some wedges for lunch (not shoes) and I had a shower as I hadn't had time this morning.
Then I had two more gardens to do, not clearance thankfully, just mainly mowing lawns.

I was kindly given a lift home due to lack of blue bike, and I have been watching my programmes and doing some of my online University induction, only three months or so to go, nothing like being prepared is there? Again the university committment is put at risk by the church of england's madness just as my work is.

Anyway, after watching my programmes, I realised I had forgotten yet another meal, it has been a bad week for this and it is not allowed for me to miss meals.
So I went to the store and got a few things, and then the chip shop and got a few more things ;)
And now I am watching Bruce Almighty and not doing anything.

The blue bike is booked for repair tomorrow.
it is raining now, so I am glad my work is done for the day, but if it rains tomorrow then I will be clearing out a shed :(

People are looking up Gavin Ashenden on the blogs, obviously he has been shooting his mouth off at abusers and liars anonymous, otherwise known as the General Synod.

Did anyone watch Hollyoaks preview? Poor Trevor!

The cat has graced us with his presence due to the rain outside.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.