Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Wednesday evening

Good evening,

Well I have had a busy day.
Before I went to work I put the bed linen in the wash, taking advantage of the breeze and the absent housemate in order to get the washing done early.
Then just as I was doing my office, I realised my tax credits had finally arrived.
So I texted my work client and said I would be late, and then I got some bills paid.

Then I had a nice morning at work, with the occasional showers being blown away by the wind.
Then I sat by the estuary with a fish and chip lunch, and came home via the pound shop, where I got a load of household things.

When I dropped the household stuff at home, I nipped to the high street to see if I could get a quick walk-in haircut, but my hairdressers was closed so I went to the other one and they did a quick dry cut.
Normally I get a shampoo and cut if I can, but this time, because I have such a busy week, I went with a dry cut at the less skilled hairdresser, it is OK, thinned and with the ends trimmed, not remarkable or dreadful.
Then I scooted along the front on the bike, and got an ice cream, the waves were big and foaming, crashing on the shore.  It has been an interesting sea day, very far tide on the spring tide, then rough sea and then huge waves.

Then I have just been getting on with household things, cooking, and office things.
I watched my usual programmes, shifted the cat off the bed to put clean linens on, the cat had been peacefully asleep so he was not amused.
Then I have been watching 'The autistic gardener'.
They are just copycats, I was the autistic gardener first! And what is more, I was working for an autistic client this morning, and he and I did a tour of the neighbourhood to decide what plants we want for his garden -not that we will nick them! I will buy them from a decent family-run garden centre.
I think the autistic gardener is great, it shows autism in a positive light and as a productive and creative neurological variation, it is also interesting from the garden conversion point of view.
Of course it reminds me again of the Church of England's horrible ignorant view of autism and my autism and I wish they would watch these programmes.

Right, the house and myself are spotless, I will now go to sleep and dream about cleaning things and gardening things.
Tomorrow I have my hard work shift which I postponed from Tuesday.
Then I will do a proper grocery shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.