Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 26 July 2015

Sunday morning

Good morning,

Hey, I am not so tired, maybe I am right about it being the heat that does it, as it is pouring with rain again.

I had massive terrible flashbacks during the night, but I slept as well and argued moodily with the alarm alarm clock when it went off, I was worried about oversleeping though even though Sunday is a later start, so I cuddled the alarm clock.

I got up, made tea and then headed for the shop, I have yet another new paper on my round, more work for me but it is a sign of success that my round is gathering new customers, I got my wages today as well, more money for the car repair kitty.

The rain started as I got home. The Sunday round is relatively quick and easy.

I got in and housemate one had gone to work and housemate two was/is presumably still asleep, so the cat borrowed my bed, and made a great fuss about it, and I took advantage of the absence of housemates to give the house a thorough clean before putting myself in the shower for a thorough clean.

So now I am watching Hollyoaks omnibus.
I need to go to the store for meat and potatoes for lunch later and I am awaiting a call from friends who are looking for jump leads, we may be able to jump start the little horror and then I can drive it to a garage, but if not, another friend with AA membership is going to see if he can get here and use his membership to get something done.

It is raining torrentially with a strong wind, no car boot sales for me today! Or anyone for that matter.
I have plenty of studying to do, and I am pleased to have got my student loan and be enrolled on my modules now.
My fellow students start studying in October, I started prepping a month ago due to my learning difficulties. It is hard to look forward with the devil of Winchester on my back but I am looking forward to October.

I need to do my business accounts for the council to say 'hmm' about.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.