Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Wednesday morning

Good morning,

Well it is a grey and overcast day, and with a day off from the papers, I overslept a bit after sleeping through the night, and I am still groggy, I have 45 minutes to get myself and the bike sorted and to the shop before work.
HTP knocked me out, and it has this side effect of making me groggy.

The weather is due to get quite warm despite the clouds, but I only have one garden to do today, I am only supposed to be working part time! But I will have to do my books later and see what I am really doing with regards to working hours, my hours are still flexible and variable, not 9-5 but I am working weekends a lot now, so I have to add up what I am doing and let housing Benefit know.

I was dreaming a lot last night, dreamed I was back in my childhood home, it was dark outside and thick snow was on the ground like it used to be in winter there, my Dad and my sister were going somewhere and I didn't want to leave them so I asked to go with them, and they agreed, and we went out into the dark and snow and I felt sad, I think I knew even in the dream it was all gone and my Dad was dead.
I had a few more sad dreams about missing my home and family, although in real life I am home and my family are best avoided, especially since the diocese have tried to use them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.