This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 25 July 2015

Saturday evening

Good evening,

Well the carnival is over, it has disbanded into boozing down the front.

I am so tired I can hardly write this. Maybe more tea would help.

This morning the mechanic checked my bike and tightened some things, it is still not perfect but he says it won't break.

Then I went to work.
I was so tired I thought of turning back a few times, and I shortened my work shift, but it was OK, I got enough done.

The routes home were already getting busy by the time I headed home.

I remember being this tired on carnival day last year, it must be the heat. I needed a walking stick then, and I could have done with one today.

Anyway, I got home with plenty of time. So I showered and put on clean clothes and went to the shop for a few things.

Then I went down to see what the carnival preparations were doing, but there wasn't much to see. So I came home, put a BBQ on, put my work clothes on a quick wash and did the dishwasher.

By the time carnival time was nearly here, my clothes were drying on the line and I had had some tasty BBQ.

Then I walked down with the crowds. Our road was closed, how funny to live in the middle of the road closures.
I walked down to see the floats as they waited and were judged.
I love to see them and share the happiness of the prizewinners.
The sea was playing up to the occasion as well, with a full tide and crisp clean big waves, and it was so warm that people were swimming.

Then I did the same as last year, walked up the main road ahead of the parade and waited for it in a place where there was plenty of space.
Everyone was talking and whistling and waving things, and then they cheered as the flashing lights marked the start of the parade.

I stood there and watched the parade as it went up the main road, then I cut back into my road to see it all again, it is easier on the back roads because you can get to the collection buckets and shout to each float that they are the best.

By the end of the parade through the back streets, I was close to home.

Wow I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment