Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Tuesday evening

Good evening,

Well the blog stats have gone mad, I hope it isn't because the diocese of winchester think me having a car means I will crash their party, silly old diocese, I could go and sit on their doorstep and grumble any time, car or not,but it makes them worse, I think I will stay in my playground and dream peacefully and chew them crossly when they play silly press release games.
Just to clarify, the car makes no difference at the moment apart from currently being a massive stress for me for the moment until I get used to it, and it will not mean I stray from home, because I have no desire to travel at all.

Anything that comes back into my life that I lost through the Diocese of Winchester causes me major stress, as you may remember even the keyboard and music in January left me under stress and having flashbacks, the car is the same but bigger.
But I will not be driving and having flashbacks, my PTSD has lessened greatly, which is why I felt able to get a car, the flashbacks are more like memories of how it was before with a car, and basically I need to remember driving before.

Anyway, this morning I crawled sleepily round my paper round -on the bike of course.
Then I sleepily scrambled myself through shower and a hint of breakfast.
Then I got in the car, sat there looking at the controls.
And eventually, after stalling, haha, I drove off the driveway, I drove without any trouble, through the residential areas and onto the main road.
The main road was quiet and everyone gave me space, and in a very short time I was at work.

Work today was my hard shift, caretaking the big house while no-one is there, it is a lot of hard work, made worse by the damn rude hoover.
The hoover at that house is extremely impolite and I told it so in no uncertain terms, the house is under renovation and when I put the hoover on, it refused to suck anything up and when I tried to repair it, it spat plaster and plaster dust all over me! It really did! If anyone had been there with a camcorder,  then they could have won £250 on you've been framed! Me trying to unblock the hoover and suddenly disappearing in a cloud of plaster dust!
And believe it or not, the hoover still wasn't working and so I tried again, and guess what happened!

Err, third time lucky with my operations on the hoover. It wasted half an hour of a very tight schedule of work and I am going to have to explain that to the people I work for.

That work is very hard, it is a huge house and I have to do a lot during my time there, so I was tired and running late when I finished, but it was my own job today, so I drove carefully home, and then it was into beach clothes, onto the bike and down to the sea for a refreshing dip, the tide was in but the waves were messy, messy waves get you, you can't jump them all and they come at angles and choke you.

Home again and clothes in the wash, sweeping the floors as well, and then watching my programmes,
Hollyoaks has been thoroughly watched and the bins are out, the cat is curled up on my bed, and we have a house guest for a while, which always throws my routine but it is OK.

Can anyone remember what else I need to do? Was it studying, paperwork or sleeping?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.