Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 27 July 2015

Monday evening

Good evening,

Well with my contract work for today cancelled and the weather too wild for work, I got my accounts made up for the council and HMRC, and did extensive physio and some studying.
I don't know how time went past so quickly, but I am out of energy now.

We tried to jump start the car this evening but it isn't the battery and so it is spark plugs tomorrow.

I am just boiling eggs for supper but I am not very hungry.

Tomorrow I have a gap which used to be physio time, but I have two gardens in the afternoon.

Our new housemate has wandered off for a few weeks, I think.

The cat has been in a very cheerful mood today, but all I can see now is the occasional paw or ear as he washes himself behind the door, funny cat.

The waves were huge on the sea today :)
I have biked round town and along the bay a few times. Town is very crowded with tourists, worse than usual tonight, I decided not to go into the supermarkets as they are so busy.

I saw a sign in town saying 'Part time drivers wanted' and I just thought 'I will ask my part time car!'
Haha, no, I can't work there as they have had some incidents and I am not sure it is safe to work for them. And I am not sure the old car will be up to any work anyway, it can wait till I buy the sexy car that tried to give my car the kiss of life this evening - a red version of my beloved old car that perished in Jersey. I have said I want that car when it has had an overhaul.

Hollyoaks was dramatic as usual but I had to mute some of it to prevent flashbacks.
And I have to note that I have to do that still because it means I still have PTSD with active triggers and whatever and blad-dee-blah.

I should do some music and eat my supper but I would like to be asleep really.
sleeeppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.