Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Tuesday afternoon

Good afternoon,

Well I slept all snuggly in the nest, and woke wondering where the sunrise had gone.

The sun was peeping sulkily out from a bed of cloud, the fog horns were blaring and the frost was thick on everything.
I took a shower and dressed in clean clothes.

I put the bin away and the blue bike enquired nervously about 'Having To Go Out In This Weather?'
But the untreated roads carpeted with frost and ice are not safe for blue bikes, No Skiing!

I set out eventually, the sky remained grey, with fog low and thick frost, I covered many miles, enjoying the countryside and thinking, and eventually I decided not to do swim and gym and came home, cold and tired.

My housemate is drunk, he is very talkative when he is drunk, and he gave me soem teabags because he doesn't drink tea.

I have been moving furniture again, just to try and settle myself down better, I put my mattress at the back of the room and the sofa bed at the front, and moved the spare tv so there is just my tv there and I intend to further rearrange until I am more comfy.

I just got to watch most of 'Goodnight Mr Tom' I wonder what is on next. Goodnight Mr Tom is a very emotional film and it can cause me flashbacks.

Ah, The Parent Trap is on! :)
And Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is on again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.