This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 12 December 2014

Friday night, floods

Well we survived the gales, and a flood only occured when something in the kitchen plumbing blew.
I was alone in the house, in all apartment blocks, I was the only person home, and then there was water going everywhere in the kitchen and utility room, the landord is miles away and no one was home, so I phoned the landlord, and he tried everyone and finally got the man in the hotel to come over.
The man in the hotel stopped the water, as I had no screwdriver and hadn't been able to turn the water off with a knife.

Then alone, I had a flooded utility room and kitchen to clear. As you know I have a cold, and was trying to avoid a chest infection because of my asthma, well I now have a chest infection, but I managed to clear water from ceilings, walls, cupboards, surfaces, drawers, everything, especially the floor, which was a few inches deep.
I was soaked and I used all my towels and cloths and newpapers and a mop and buckets and bowls.

I am tired and coughing, but the kitchen and utility room are now dry -ish.
I put the heating way up and left the doors and windows open, and everything finally dried, and I then changed out of my sopping wet clothes and had a hot shower, pity all my towels were sopping wet, I had to dry myself on a flannel, before putting on fleecy tracksuit trousers and a thermal top and jumper.

What a disaster! I am tired and feel rough now.

I know this house has teething problems, but when does it stop teething? and does it need such sharp teeth?

No comments:

Post a Comment