Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 20 December 2014

Saturday morning

Good morning,

Well I slept a long sound night, too long.
I woke feeling tired and low. I don't want a day out today, and my adoptives are busy anyway, not that that would stop the day out, but today, when I finally wander out of the house, I think I will peruse the towns for Christmas goodies and odds and ends.

The Christmas Radio Times started today but there is nothing worth watching until later,

I finally ate and dressed and eventually I will wander out.

It is a grey and windy day.

Oh, guess what! I ordered myself a Christmas present today!
The Writers and Artists Yearbook 2015.
Lets go mad! :)

The enthusiasm for my short stories that have been shared locally means I will proceed with enthusiasm to start publishing work next year.
Just stories as yet, nothing to scare the Diocese of Winchester into their periodic insanity, although, should they launch more insanity, I will publish my full book about them :)
I think I will call it the 'Rage Book' in honour of their oilycreep friends the Church Times.
Or I could call it 'Church Times'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.