Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 29 December 2014

Monday Morning

Good morning peeps,

Well it is a quiet Monday with the sun rising peacefully.

I slept all comfy but dreamed a lot, nightmares, distress, difficult dreams, mainly the Diocese and the Church troubling me.

I woke as the sun was just rising over the fields, and it is so peaceful here. A thick sharp frost is covering everything, especially my washing that I put out last night, it is due to be a sunny day, but the temperature will only rise to a few degrees today.

Last night I walked over the recreation ground, it was cold but not unbearable and the stars were out.

I think I will go out and about in about 45 minutes.

Meanwhile, I have to work out how I ended up wearing my black jumper, I must have been busy in my sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.