Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 15 December 2014

Monday morning

Good morning,

I am not in court this morning, obviously. I am just pottering about before the real busyness of the day begins.

I slept through the night but woke at 3am, dreaming I was in a que and needing the loo, thankfully there was no que for the ensuite, so I went to the loo and went back to sleep, waking this morning, still with a migraine, but it is background, especially as I have thrown drugs at it.

I ran out of milk, so I went to get some milk, some bus fare and some lozenges, and I posted 4 cards on the way.
Today is one of those days when I kill many birds with a few stones, I think the birds I kill will be the noisy seagulls who are doing an out of tune chorus out the back as I write this.

It's another cold grey day, which is fine by me.


I must motivate to get the flat ready for Mum's visit before I head out for my busy day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.