Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 22 December 2014

monday morning

Good morning,

Well I have forgotten to update the blog recently.

On Saturday night I watched some of Kickass and fell asleep.

Woke on Sunday, low energy and facing a busy day.

Headed for church.

We had a lovely service with carols.

After that, I came home and quickly did chicken fillets to eat with bread, at the same time as I cleaned the communal areas of the flats.

Then I headed out, to arrive in the other town in time for ten pin bowling.

We had two teams, two lanes, and two games.

Our team was the faster team, and we were speeding through our second game on seemingly higher scores than the tortoises, when they were still on their first game.
But there is a fable in there somewhere, the tortoises ended up winning.
And the price of diet Pepsi at the Bowling alley bar! £2.20, thats robbery!
It was my first bowling trip for years. And I really enjoyed it.
The others then went to the bar, but I had Things To Do.

So I went off to caretake my friend's house, as the bins go out one day early this week, here and there.
So I got that done, hurtled two bus routes home in time for Carols by Candlelight at my Big Church.
Which was awesome and then there were mince spies and I sat with my friends, then they gave me a lift home.
Then I finished the cleaning, and I was tired, so I went to bed.

I slept a long night, still waking up depressed, so I didn't bother with a day out, I wont go far before Christmas now, just round the local towns.
My washing is on now, so I must stay and see it sorted.
Later I will buzz around the towns, and this evening is my last Health and Fitness evening, although I am slipping because I am depressed.
Tomorrow, I will cart the bike, bucking and snorting, off to the bike shop for a checkup and brake blocks. It's a bit hard to control a nortybike when the brake blocks wear out.

I guess I will do the Christmas prayers soon, like last year, and I will do a look back at the year, if you can be bothered to read it, boring.

I have real coffee perculating, because Mum brought me several packs of coffee when she came. They got me the perculator a while back, when I discovered coffee, and how drinking lots of strong coffee sends me mental :)

Now to dust the bathroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.