Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 14 December 2014

Sunday lunchtime

Good lunchtime,

Well last night I managed to get to sleep and sleep through the night.

I woke in the morning with a head and neck ache from sleeping without moving in obviously the wrong position.

I got up and had a shower and did some writing, I kept meaning to walk over to the cliffs but church time came round and I was still writing.

I biked down to church.

Church was a delight today, we had carols and christingles.
I enjoyed the carols but was not allowed to eat the sweeties of my christingle until after the service.
Then I ate mine and offered to eat everyone else's.

After church we had the usual coffee and chatter. I sat with my friends, and Postman Pat came round with cards for people, because the church do a system where you can drop off your cards for people and the cards are taken round by Pat after the service.
I have tried to make sure my cards to church people were nativity ones, so as not to offend anyone devout (wonder where I learned that from!) but funnily enough, a majority of the cards I got today were glittery church pictures! :)
I also got a spare christingle, a tin of biscuits, and an update on my television.
I was amazed! The people getting me a television have offered to get me a new television with freeview, and pay some towards my licence. I have only got my licence in the last few days.
Wow.
And please tell me that some channel, any channel are showing 'Are you Being Served?' over Christmas, or send me the DVD box set.

I am just doing dinner, chicken fillets with special potatos and carrot and parsnip.

I biked home along the cliffs, and looking out the window at them now, there are snowy stormclouds looming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.