Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 4 December 2014

Thursday lunchtime

Good lunchtime,

Well I slept soundly and woke groggy, depressed and in flashbacks.

I got up, wandered through the shower and several cups of tea, and was pleased to find some money had come in, my finances are still in transition with the new house, but there was enough to go into town and collect my computer and then do a small amount of shopping.
The problem is, I have three long shopping list, house stuff, groceries and Christmas stuff, so I started with house stuff.

I came home, set the computer up, and then went back out to the next town along to do some more shopping, groceries, christmas stuff and house stuff.
As well as the move and the money being in transition, everything ran low while I was on the walk, so everything was low anyway due to the move and  then not getting stocked up, so now I have been buying, but there is still a lot to get and now the money is low until the next lot, which should be within the next few days.

While I was in the next town, I dropped in at the Christmas tree festival, which was really good, the best tree of course, was my friends' tree, and I'm not just saying that, they won the cup last year.

It is a cold and chilly wet day. This morning I stood on the cliff tops, the sky over the sea was dark with cloud and the sea was rough, white caps breaking.

I think it is trying to snow, although the long range forecast is for cold weather but nothing extreme up to Christmas, no snow, no dreadful floods like last year.

I have gym and swim shortly and I may or may not take up the invitation to dance this evening, I am low energy this week, don't really want to do anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.