Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 18 December 2014

Thursday afternoon

Good afternoon,

Phew! I am exhausted! :)

This morning I was collected to visit the horse therapy centre, I start there on the 5th of January as my timetable changes and I go up a level.
So cool, I can't think of anything nicer than working with the horsys, it was amazing to watch and hear about the horsys, so cool! :) awesome, peeps! And it may well help me a lot.
Horses have soft noses, I like stroking their soft noses.

Then I was dropped off to pick up my tree and to shop for decorations.

I picked up my tree and also got a little one for the communal area.

My tree is 6 foot, imitation spruce or was it pine, looks sprucey.

I got some decorations, and I came home, and put the tree together and decided that some more poundland lights would go down well, so I went into the next town and got lights and other much needed odds and ends.

Then I came home, very tired now, and decorated the tree, and the landlord knocked on the door as I was working, and I showed him the tree and the new television.

Then I completed the tree, and it does look a bit special, it is 6 foot, and I put it up in the sitting room, by the window, so all can enjoy it, and I did the lights, then the angel, then tinsel, then bead garlands, then ornaments, and then the kind of stuff you scatter over the tree to finish it off, and then I switched the lights on and put the presents under the tree, you must see it, peeps, there must be a way of getting a picture online at some point, it is so special.

And the other lovely thing is, the Christmas CDs that I am listening to on repeat are great, I got them in a charity shop a few weeks ago and they provide lovely background music.

It is a very windy and rainy day here, strong winds and dark clouds sitting on the hills, and rain blowing in.
Now I am planning another shopping trip, to the supermarket to start getting the Christmas food in.
I have moved the coffee table to next to the box on wheels in order to make space for the tree, so I think the coffee table and box can be covered in Christmas paper and used as a sideboard for the goodies :)

Now to set the Santa Trap.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.