Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Tuesday afternoon

Good afternoon,

I biked to coffee morning, it is a cold cloudy, breezy winter's day, with flurries of cold wet falling from the sky.

Coffee was good, and I got sponsor money and recounted the walk again to various askers.

Then I headed for a meeting, which turned out to be positive.
Then I headed home along the cliffs. the sea is cold and rather rough today, after a few days of calm.

I did mini chicken fillets for lunch, small, nutritious, easy to cook, good for you.

I am now waiting to go and collect furniture from the old house in about half an hour.

I have to start organizing what is happening where, as the run up to Christmas is so busy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.