Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 27 December 2014

Saturday morning

Good morning,

Well yesterday afternoon and evening, I lazed comfily in my duvet, enjoying television, tea and food.
And in the evening I continued to sort out my posessions and room.
I put the mattress on the floor, otherwise it was like trying to sleep on top of a jelly!

I folded the sofa-bed into a sofa, and actually it is more stable like that, I could sleep on that, I guess. But the mattress on the floor seemed comfy enough, the only worry was the cold in an unheated room.

But when it came to bed time, I was warm from the shower and bundled up warm, and I only had trouble getting to sleep out of recent habit.

But I slept, and I slept the most delightfully peaceful sleep, dreaming a bit towards morning, sad and far away dreams, but I woke peaceful in the dark, and was too comfy, so I dozed.

I got up and a glorious sunrise was pouring in the patio windows.

I had intended to get up early and go to swim and gym, but I am too driven and it is still the holidays, so a lazy start is better.
I missed 'Herbie' but 'Scrooge' is on.
And the sun is shining after yesterdays storms.
It's funny, the apartment was so dark that I had to have the lights on during the day. Here it is so light even with the curtains closed, and I get the sunrise in the morning, it rises over the garden and fields, peaceful and quiet. Lovely.

I can't wait to get the blue bike here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.