Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 22 December 2014

Monday afternoon

Good afternoon,

My Writers and Artists Yearbook arrived this morning, so I have been in heaven.

I got two loads of washing done and dried as well.

Then I headed out at last.

A cold and windy day, with the wind giving me an earache.

I delivered the last few local Christmas cards and went to the leisure centre to top up my card and get the Christmas opening hours.

They are so used to me booking gym or swim when I come in that I surprised them by not booking anything today, you may have noticed I have been having a break from my exercise, I have been low, tired, and very busy.

I biked round town, doing this and that.

Then I biked along the front, the bike ride I miss so much.

The sea was full of white horses as it was so rough, but my bike thinks it's a horse, so I never try to catch one.

Then I biked back, the Great Hill was glooming against the wild sea and grey cloud.
It's funny, we live in the shadow of the Great Hill up here, but we can't see it.
From the front door and the little church we can see the Western Hills, which are light green, not dark like the Great Hill.
I miss looking at the Great Hill.

Garfield is on, and then I am going to my last Health and Fitness group, it feels funny, no caretaking today, no church social and the last health and fitness, I am afraid I may have made my first weight gain with all this Christmas food.
Well, I will begin again with enthusiasm in the New Year, I have found healthy diet and lifestyle incredibly easy and I usually feel much better for it, I am just having a bad week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.