Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Ok, I will try to blog on for 10 minutes with the Chronology, I feel like running away, but I will sketch lightly over things instead.

Easter 2009: My landlord had sold up suddenly and moved to England when a DNA test showed that a girl was his daughter. I had to move at short notice in an island where accommodation is hard to find and if you have no money it is impossible, I ended up in a grotty dangerous lodging house, a place that the adoptive parents had rejected the previous year, I was very depressed and remembered what my adoptive mum used to say about me and about her sons and daughters in law, I kind of knew by now that I would never be as good as them anyway, I was used to being put down compared to wealthy privilaged church sons and daughters, I knew I was no good after everything that had happened. The abusers remained in power at the church, the diocese just kept mumbling about 'doing something soon, while I was rejected and shouted at and slandered in the church as the abuser and his supporters kept up their pretence of him being cleared.
I contacted the BBC, not knowing that the church have their own press department, wealth, lawyers and pressure to prevent any scandal being leaked. And, I was told later, the reporter owed the church a favour for the cover up of his marriage to a clergywoman being broken up by his own brutality, but that is heresay, I cannot yet tell you in detail of the church BBC destroyal of me, but I will, all I can tell you here was that there was a cover up that left me in breakdown.

I will continue this tomorrow to give you an outline of everything up until now if I am brave enough and have enough memory, then I will find all the emails and statements to solidify this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.