Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 6 December 2011

The misguided food aid woman earlier didn't understand why I went into meltdown. She kept saying things like 'church leaders are only human' and 'The Archbishop is a Godly man'. These illusions and platitudes are what keep the church going. I doubt that she has met the Archbishop, or knows that he refuses to read, acknowledge or respond to letters from many abuse victims who write when their dioceses don't handle things properly. Telling her that the Archbishop in question is a politician, not a servant of God would just shock her. The dear old congregations will always be seperated from the nasty side of church, and even if nasty side, ie abuse and cover up comes to the church congregation, it will be hushed up, brushed under the carpet and anyone who queries will judged as unforgiving and shunned, just as Janet condemned me back when I accidentally found out about our youth leader abusing children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.