This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 15 December 2011

good morning, I see that during the night the statistics on my blog have gone mad, someone is finding it interesting :)

So what happened last night? Well I really felt ill, so I hobbled to the hobble in centre and the nurse couldn't do much as she is just a nurse, so she made me a doctor's appointment for today. I went to the samaritans and had a cup of tea with them, then I hobbled in the direction of soup kitchen, soup kitchen was a bit depressing, but they gave me a wool blanket anyway.

I went to my sleeping place and bedded down, it took time to warm up, and I needed the loo a few times, soup kitchen should be earlier in the evening, it really should.

I slept lightly, my arms ached as they seem to a lot now, also I kept having to blow my nose because I couldn't breathe, but when I slept I dreamed about several strange people who I seemed to know but when I woke up I had no idea who they were, I also dreamed that the annoying protesters were hosing something down and turned the jet of water on me, I woke up at 6.45am as it started to rain, I scrambled my bedding into it's hiding place, I went to the market even though I had no money for tea, I listened to the talk at the stall but I didn't hang around and expect freebies, I looked for McD's stickers but couldn't find enough.

I went and had a wash in the posh toilets, I am running out of deodourant and cheap painkillers.
My arms ache and my legs are a bit awkward, I have coughed most of the infection out of my system though, so I am not feeling so bad.
The wet rain is turning to sleet which will turn to snow. My bones are cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment