Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Last night I went to McD's to get my tea in return for stickers, then I went to the Samaritans, it was cold and it rained a bit. The samaritan lady was very nice and helpful, her colleague was someone who I have talked to sometimes before, so he came to say hello as well and they made me cups of tea.

I went to soup kitchen, there was very nice cake.

I went to bed down for the night, the sky was clouding over and it was warming up, more rain on the way. I woke at 4am needing the toilet, I was so well covered that I hadn't known it was raining, the top sleeping bag and the duvet over my head were wet, my backpack is thankfully waterproof.

I slept again until 7.30, hurried scramble to move, the wet bedding had dried off a bit, the sky had cleared and it was a cold wind.

Tea stall was quiet, none of the regualars, just a man having a rant and going on about his mental health problems and how a certain supermarket treat people. When I asked for a slice of toast the tea stall lady toasted me a baguette, which is nice because there is a lot more bread in a baguette than in a slice of bread.

I went to the shopping centre and had a thorough wash in the disabled toilets, I did a soap and water wash and also washed my hair, sprayed my boots, brushed my teeth and used mouthwash, sprayed deodourant on my clothes and myself. I hate smelling bad and being dirty.

So here I am, I have come up with an idea of writing down what does and doesn't help me for the benefit of people who try to help me when I am on the streets. I won't write it on here, but people get so involved and sometimes they cause almight muddles by thinking they know best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.