Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 15 December 2011

Here I am, I feel a bit like crying but that is because people have been kind to me today, usually I don't cry much, but at the moment anything is an excuse for a cry. I have some of my smile back, the smile that worries people. ;-)

I went to the charity this morning, they help people who are on the spectrum that I am on. It was good to just to talk them and they said I can come to the Christmas meal next week.

I also had a phonecall that said that it may be possible to do something about what happened with the church. I hope so, I hope I can go back to my home county one day and use my own name if I want to and be safe from any more church intervention.

Then I went to the doctor, he was very helpful and nice, he says that the hospital don't have a procedure to speed up referrals but that he told them I was homeless in the hope that that would help. He prescribed different anti-inflammatories and painkillers and also put vitamins on the prescription to help me get better from the virus. I have taken more prescriptions for different things to that chemist than to anywhere else ever.

Then I went to the tea stall to take them a Christmas card, they liked what I wrote in it, I told them that I had stopped dreading each day since I started joining in tea hour in the morning, I said that they are better than anti-depressants.
They gave me two mugs of tea for that, and my friend from tea hour was there as well, so I stayed and chatted for a while.

I am warned, and I already know, that very bad weather is on the way, I really need to try and find a bed for tonight, I have a bed for tomorrow night.

Hello new readers of my blog. To help you to understand this blog, it is best to start from my first posts and work up to this point if that isn't too confusing. The day to day blog doesn't tend to have a title and is in this format, historical posts have a title according to the part of my past that they are about and are often also in bold and sometimes in a different text format in order to distinguish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.