Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 31 December 2011

Hello blog reader, I just went looking for a cup of tea but couldn't find one. I found my remaining ferrero rochers though, so I am eating those and hoping I can trick my system into believing that they are caffiene, milk and sugar enough.
I don't want to brew coffee yet because it is bitter and has dried milk in and that upsets my system, I will have to brew some later anyway because I need hot caffeine drinks, I am tired from last night, the cold and the wet and the lessened sleep always leaves me tired, I am not like P. He can stay up most of the night and still be ok, I need 8 hours or so sleep. I am drinking water from the sink in the toilets and it is a bit stale but at least it is liquid and drinkable.

This is the song I am listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBdat4QeEr8

This is what my stove looks like, it is all I can afford despite the criticism of it, I could never afford or carry a gas one, my stove weighs nothing and works fine when I can afford to fuel it.
http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/reviews/other-equipment/stoves/british-army-hexamine-stove/2906.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.