Oh well, things that the Aspie girl should not do but feels the need to:
- have a conversation with everything except a human being, all animals and objects and herself, just not people
- panic when sheltering in churches and launch into a dialogue about the problems with church hiarachy
- talking about passers by: 'wow what a tall person!', 'hello polices, what are you doing?' 'why is that man walking backwards?' etc, people are too fascinating.
- stopping every few yards because she can't cope with people around her, they make her dizzy.
- panicking about going in the lift in case anyone else gets in, lifts are scary creatures on their own never mind with other people in
- etc. no, this is boring, I am trying to avoid talking about how I was stupid enough to let the diocese get me arrested and lied about again.