Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 22 December 2011

I saw one of the protesters the other day, as I scuttled about in the alleyways, he was selling the Big Issue, he asked how I was and we talked, he told me that that mentally ill girl never comes to the camp any more, and that a lot of the protesters who were there from the start have chickened out because of the weather : D. Well it seems that I am at peace with the protesters and the thug who grabbed me and tried to make a citizens arrest is never there any more, and when I do see him in town he is very quiet, not loud and shouty as he used to be.
Happy endings.

I feel relaxed, this is the calm before the tough patch with no library to hide in. I am enjoying a cuppa and some aniseed balls and having more money than usual due to the salvage money I got for  my computer and not having to shop for clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.