Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 1 February 2018

Thursday

Hey peeps,

Things are desperate. My bank is £13 in debit and I don't have an overdraft facility. I don't know what to do. I don't have any more work this week.
Things are desperate. I do have food thanks to the welfare and kindly sent Amazon vouchers. But no money for rent and bills, I am getting into difficulties now.
I like to stand on my own too feet and pay my bills and rent and food, but I struggle, a disabled gardener in winter. And even if I am entitled to more disability benefit due to the belated recent revelations about my broken and twisted spine, it will take time to sort out.
Dire.

Anyway, my mood has been very low indeed, last night I was crying and I couldn't sleep very well. I had a bad night.

This morning, very depressed, I couldn't get much done. I have the greenhouse to sort out on the farm and not much else, but I couldn't drag myself to do it.

I stayed by the computer. I got a content writing assignment but not a subject that I know much about, and as my first assignment, I have no idea how it will turn out. I feel out of my depth.

I simply felt depressed and useless today. I lit a fire this afternoon and went and put clean bedding in the geese hut and got a load of logs for the fire. I barrow logs round from the barn.

I put the geese and ducks and hens away this afternoon and went to collect my box of food and toiletries from Amazon, paid for entirely by vouchers. Then I went and checked the flat.
Then I came home, and picked up bread and eggs from the welfare, and have just been having those for supper.

I feel awful, I go on living without justice or a voice, and it is no quality of life, I go on and on trying, trying just to live and hold life together, and sometimes it is overwhelming and feels useless.

Right now I am listening to this, I shouldn't because it is the only song that makes the grief alive. Or is it better for it to be real. Come with me, the thunder is rolling round Mowmacre Hill and Stocking Farm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdzbjUWu2VU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.