This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 5 February 2018


Good evening,

I am in my duvet on the sofa, nice log fire, and actually watching Big Bang Theory.

I can't remember anything about last night or this morning.

I got some written work done.

Eventually I went out. My Omeprazole had arrived at the mail handling, and I have been out of Omeprazole for long enough to be worried about the pain and symptoms, a day away from a hole in my insides causing blood poisoning :) nah, I am OK now, 60mg of Omeprazole soothed it quickly as it does. It is hard work looking after myself with almost no money and no NHS.

Anyway, then I went to the flat. Time to start preparing to go back.
I have all the farm duties until Wednesday now and then the people are home.

At the flat I hoovered, sprayed some air freshener, and put the heating on, as it was cold and musty there. I drank three cups of tea while I had the dishwasher running, and I watched 'Are you being Served' on the DVD. The sun was shining and a monster cargo ship gloomed past on the sea.

Then I found my sudocrem, superglue, 'Working Hands' cream and other things and came back to the farm.
The animals behaved at putting away time, and the hens presented me with two eggs. I had got some reduced sausages, so I did sausage egg and beans for tea, I didn't really have lunch.

My feet have got all cracked and hurt from the mud here at the farm, so I superglued the cracks like I do with my hands, and I soaked them in sudocrem, hopefully they will be OK, I will put some working hands cream on them tomorrow too. I am sure you wanted to know that :)

I left yesterday's washing out all night and all today, and the washing was dry but cold when I got it in.
I lit a fire, which is still nice and hot.
I have been writing and working, no new content assignment yet, the majority are for grade 4 writers and I came in at grade 3, and can't progress yet.

I am already in my pyjamas and the duvet and fire are warm.

I keep thinking there is something I am forgetting to say.
I am a bit worried about Max, but my mechanic always pours scorn on my worries, I did get a new bottle or oil for him today, I will do his oil and water in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.