Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 18 February 2018

Sunday

Good morning,

I am preparing a non-traditional Sunday lunch of sausages and potato wedges.

I spent most of yesterday writing. I put the washing on and hung it out, clothes, towels and bed linen.

It was a sunny day but not warm, so the washing wasn't quite dry in the evening, so I had to hang it on the radiators, which isn't good for my lungs.

I worked so hard, although I went down to the sea a few times and to the pound shop for the household and toiletries things.

In the afternoon I phoned my friends to ask if the dog would like a long walk on the cliffs, but they were out, so when they finally got home, they asked if I could dog walk on Monday as they have a busy day then. So I agreed.
I looked round the charity shops in town, I got a jumper and some jeans. My wardrobe has got so shabby and threadbare that replacements are needed, I was down to two pairs of jeans, one uncomfortable and the other getting close to wearing through on the seams, I have two shirts, still OK, and a few cotton teeshirts, and the two old sweatshirts that are getting ragged and stained.  So time to do the wardrobe.

Back home, I didn't finish the cleaning downstairs, it is nearly done though, I brought the hoover back upstairs to charge it, and I continued to write until bed time, unfortunately I was so engrossed with my Cathy Glass book that I had to read it to the end. It was one of her early books, 'Run Mummy, Run!', and I read it when it was released but hadn't read it since, it was good to read it again and really appreciate it.
But it meant I was in bed late, and thus didn't sleep as well.
I woke this morning feeling really bad.
Poor sleep, late night, damp from the clothes drying, and worst, my neck hasn't been angled well, so I was in pain, I had a sore throat, I felt generally awful, so I medded up and did the heavy machine on my neck, but it is still yelping, so I am wearing my collar.

One of the problems with being a freelance writer is that building it into a career means a lot of sitting and a lot of looking at a computer screen, which is not good for my eyes and back - and I am doing this because I am a gardener with a broken back! I can't win!

All I have today is sorting out the car and gardening tools, finishing cleaning the downstairs flat, and not much else but writing. I dropped the art review as there wasn't enough material for the length of review required, and I dropped another project as the instructions were sketchy, I may have made a mistake there, I shouldn't turn work down so readily at this stage, even though I am afraid of rejections, I am waiting for more work to come in but I have loads of work to do in setting up my writing business.

I am told by a freelancer who advises beginners like me, that it can be a 12 hour day, 7 days a week in the first year. It certainly seems that way, you just have to think writing, all the time. You have to love writing to live like this, and I am keeping the gardening business going part time as well. So no wonder I am tired and aching.

I have done the hoovering here and cleaned my bedroom.
So, on with the work.
As a freelancer, I will be starting four more blogs, a writer's general blog, a blog about my health and journey to recover what has been lost as a result of NHS failures and the church's horrendous damage to me, a blog about the NHS failures themselves, and a blog about my gardening work - which will hopefully complement the book, which still hasn't been released.

Anyway. Back to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.