Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 4 February 2018

Sunday

Good morning peeps,

A bright and very breezy day. The wind is howling but the sun is shining.

Last night I had to formally quit my first content writing assignment due to being unable to trace the information needed and due to confusion caused by new legislation. It was a subject that I knew little about and even with my study and writing skills, I couldn't pull it together and ethically I felt uncomfortable with the subject, which I am not supposed to discuss on here.
It was sad and a relief, but it means no money until I get another assignment.

I had trouble getting to sleep, but slept somewhat better when I did/

I wore my deportation pyjamas and boots to do the animals this morning, the hens have started laying again but there were no eggs for breakfast.

I have been writing and not doing much, watched Hollyoaks, I can't give Hollyoaks much attention because it is pretty boring and predictable, every few months someone kills people and locks people up, I could write it for them.

I have Lala Land on at the moment, and a nice log fire.
The washing is also on, just to annoy the Anglicans who wash the outside and not the inside.
The sun and wind means I can hang the washing out for a few hours at least.

My tasks aren't overwhelming today, odds and ends.

Traumatized by Jersey flashbacks at the moment, but not too severe, I hope they go away.
Go away Jersey. I will scream.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.