This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 3 February 2018


Good evening peeps,

Well last night I tried to get on with my assignment. And got a bit tired and tense, overdid things, went to bed too late, as I do at the moment.
I had a bath at bed time and was reading the book I borrowed from my friends, I was reading it in the bath and then in bed.
I almost always get headaches when I have a bath, which is why I shouldn't have baths, but I so wanted to try to relax and just be me rather than the church of england's scapegoat, sometimes I try, so I thought a bath and a book would help.
But I had a restless night again, and aches in my head and neck.

I dreamed vividly about a ferry and a rough sea.

I dreamed that I was at the port and the ferry was already starting to move from the dock, the sea was rough and dark, it was night, but someone told me to jump onto the ferry and I did.

The next thing I knew was the ferry was smashing against the harbour wall. There were lots of children, silent and wide eyed, and I said the ferry was like titanic, it was damaged more than it looked. Everyone was still, and then they started moving up the ferry.
I woke up.
The rooks were making their morning noise, and it was raining.

I did the animals. The hens gave me two eggs today, they are starting to lay again.

I have been doing a mixture of curling up in the duvet on the couch with the fire roaring, watching television, and working on this assignment, which doesn't help my headache, it is due in tomorrow.

It rained all day, and this evening the animals didn't mind being put away.

I went and checked that the flat was OK, and it is. I was a bit worried about Max, but maybe needlessly.
Now I have a film on, but I must get on with this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.