Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 10 February 2018

Saturday

Hello Peeps,

Yesterday I went dog walking despite the rain clouds rolling in.
We walked for 90 minutes.
Down to the cliff, down the cliff, miles along the beach in the deserted silence, with wild waves rolling in. Beautiful. Not a soul in sight, no people either.

We climbed back up the cliff, and the phone rang right at the very top. The dog sighed and waited as I tried to answer. The wind was howling and phone conversations aren't my strong point.

It was another prospective garden.
I have had two this week, one was a timewaster, I think they were a timewaster last year as well.
The other I will view on Wednesday.
Anyway, this one on the phone in the howling wind arranged for me to view today.

So we walked back along the cliffs and over the fields, and came back to a nice lunch. The dog had a nice bone, I didn't, I had soup and toast with butter, and cheese, and scones, and the best company in the world with which to eat it. They do delicious meals at their house, and they are lovely.

After lunch I came home, felt ill and rested in bed with DVDs and computer work and things, and in the evening I continued computer work. I have already been told that my first ever content work assignment was accepted by the client, hopefully the others will, and I got a new assignment that is a bit tricky but I have to hand it in tomorrow. One more assignment after this will mean I have done 5, and then the site will assess my work so far.

I was afraid to go to bed, as usual, and stayed up more than I intended, one problem is that I don't get to sleep easily and I don't like lying in bed and getting distressed.
Anyway, I slept but not well, I had nightmares.
I only really remember one. In the dream the church were cooking up another entrapment, like all the ones so far, but they were being open and noisy about it, and were embarrassed when they realized
 I could hear every word.
In the dream, they used someone called Becky, who had blue hair and no legs, to try and entrap me, but I fought her off.
How funny, I wonder if that was a dream reference to Julie Wallman, who was used by the church to gain my confidence and then utterly destroy me?

Anyway, the patchy sleep faded into flashbacks early this morning, and although my alarm was set for 7.15, I was up by 6.30.
I got some written work done while I had breakfast, and then off I went to work.

I did a few hours at the care home and made an impact.
Then I went to view this new garden.
This new place was more like a country estate, the type I avoid after my experiences.
The work is mainly heavy, strimming and hedge trimming, not exactly what I want when my career is changing direction after finding out that my spine is broken.
And I am not sure they are taking me on, we didn't click, and they said there won't be anything until next month because of how wet the clay soil is. I hope that was a fob off, I don't want the job.
They have horses and stables and paddocks and everything, but as I said, it's usually the worst work, country estates, I prefer small and medium gardens and normal people.
If I sound ungrateful for the opportunity, I am going by experience, and the only country estate I really feel comfortable with is the farm.

I came home as the rain started to fall, it is still raining and I am in bed and watching DVDs.
I will be working, but computer work, so I am not being lazy.
I have done the dishwasher, I only have bins and bathroom left on my chores.
And tons of paperwork and computerwork.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.