Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Wednesday

Good evening peeps,

Well last night I was restless, and my dreams were part nightmare and part peaceful, strange mixture, sometimes trauma causes that strange mix.

I got up this morning, slightly in pain and slightly depressed. Sat down to read the news that I have been accepted as a content writer by one company, and not on the lowest grade, which is nice, even so, it is the start of a new direction and there is no steady income and a long ladder to climb, but you have to start somewhere.
Even so, I passed the writing test, which is good.
Then I went out in pyjamas and boots and let the animals out into their paddocks. No one is around, so who cares, and my pyjamas are Jersey deportation tracksuit. `

I seemed to spend way too long on getting myself sorted and getting computer stuff done this morning, then the gas man turned up, he needed a spade and wanted to look at the gas tanks, but the gas area was flooded, which was unexpected, but there was a burst water pipe a recently and has been a lot of rain as well.
The gas man had to leave the gas for now, but it has enough, we will have to get the water pumped out.

Then I went to work, seeing as the rain had stopped.
On the way to work I went to the welfare, I left them a celeriac and a net of sweet potatoes, I was given both, and don't know what they are for. I picked up bread and vegetables and donuts for me at the welfare, then I went to work.

I worked at the care home, digging, sweeping, weeding, and trying to prop the fence up. The fence needs replacing.

Then I came home. I did the animals, and I cleaned the car, at last.

Then I have been doing online and computer work, I have to provide more writing samples, and I randomly came across a description of something I had written for a friend, and decided that was ideal, and posted that as a writing sample after editing it.
I am nearly ready to start content writing.

I have also been doing the housework. I got another barrow of logs and got the fire going, the fire is so hot, yesterday I dried the washing in front of it. The wind is so strong at the moment, it blows the chimney and makes the fire roar. I am out of firelighters so I have been using old dry hay.

I am grateful for the various Amazon vouchers that people have sent, it means I have a pair of plimsolls and have been able to order food and toiletries, money is very short at the moment.

I forgot to say, the moon has been interesting. Yesterday night it was cloudy and the lady on the radio sounded like me when she was going on about the moon, she said 'There are all sorts of moons tonight, loads and loads of them, but there is too much cloud to see them!'

Late night, bed time last night, I could see the moon, blue but hazy, in the clouds outside. Tonight the moon rose huge and clear over the fields, impressive and bluey, but my silly phone was playing up, so the pictures aren't very good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.