This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Friday, 2 February 2018


Good evening peeps,

The church of england kicking off again, the usual rubbish. Welby-Dustbin and co.
I am cleaning the bathroom to commemorate the occasion.

Last night someone read my blog and stepped in to help me, hence the previous post. And I feel a lot better as a result.

Even so, I had a restless night with vivid dreams and distress in the early hours.

This morning, my priority was to go out and get milk for tea. Tea with milk is the most important thing in the world.

Being at the cottage makes me feel like I am on holiday, that, as well as the depression means that I have a long and lazy start to the day.
But by midday I was out clearing out the greenhouse on the farm. I decided to wear my plimsolls as I didn't think any mud would be involved...

The geese escaped and were haring round the yard, yelling excitedly.

I had to round them up, they are like naughty schoolchildren, they slunk back into the paddock. By then my shoes were muddy, but I noticed it looked like we were missing a duck.
By the time I located him, hiding behind reeds in the pond, my new plimsolls were very muddy.

I think the gate was secured but the wind blew it sideways. I don't do all the farm duties, but I am sure my workmate had secured them this morning.


I came in and did computer based work and housework until it was time to go over to my friends' house.
My friends made hot chocolate and we talked for a few hours, we exchanged some books and off I came home to put the animals away.
The hens are in the barn anyway because of the avian flu, so I had done their feeder and water, and the Quails the same.
So I just had to round the ducks and geese up. And they were good today, the ducks can be a handful.

I lit a good hot fire and have been working at the computer. And watching a bit of television, and doing some housework, etc.

I have all the farm duties for the weekend, but apart from that it all looks very quiet for the weekend, chores and pottering, writing, television, housework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.