Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 19 February 2018

Monday

Good morning peeps,

The blogs are statting up, which seems to indicate another assault on me by the Church of England and their complicit press, media, authorities etc. Their lies and whitewashes and PR-based falsehoods. Or simply a police attack, they know how much that damages me and that it will affect me for life, so they delight in it.

Yesterday I got on with my writing and building my writing career.
I went out for an hour or two for fresh air and scenery as well.
Then I finished deep cleaning the downstairs flat. I wonder why she isn't getting many viewings for it, it is in the paper.

I continued to feel unwell, so I was on painkillers all day.

I didn't sleep very well last night. In fact I had the first episodes of tachycardia that I have had in years.
Very frightening.
I woke suddenly and my heart was absolutely racing and I was terrified.
I got back to sleep, but it happened again later, somewhat milder though.

I woke feeling ill this morning. I definitely need a new pillow and head support, I have put them on my wait list on Amazon but I have no money for them yet.
My hands are swollen this morning, which is strange, that normally only happens when I have been exercising or even walking. I will get some asperin.

It is a grey and drizzly morning, the hills and sea are obliterated by low grey cloud.
I am just waiting to see what the weather does, and if it does, I will go and do the care home for a few hours and then go and walk the dog for my friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.