Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Wednesday Morning

Good morning,

Another misty foggy day.

Well I woke feeling ill, I felt ill last night and fell into bed early.
I wake early now, without a problem, which is good as I have work of one sort or another these days and most involves one or two bus rides. But the clocks change soon, screwing everything up.
I do my packed lunch for the next day each evening while I do my supper.

Yesterday I woke early and from 6am to 12 midday, I finished writing the dreadful story of November 2013 on the other blog. Writing it made me ill and although I didn't go to work yesterday morning, I did go to the shop for the afternoon and I told them I was feeling tired, they were fine with that, it was a quiet day anyway.

Early yesterday morning I took a break from writing and went to post letters and biked along the front, the sea was calm and hidden in mist, and it stayed that way all day.
I stopped to get some milk on the way, but when I got home, I dropped the milk and a hole developed, so the milk is in a jug. Then I tripped over the cat, who makes it his aim to be tripped over regularly anyway. But I decided it was a dyspraxic day, so when I got to the shop, I told the boss not to get me to dust the china cabinet! :)

I got home and did the bins and housework, did my supper and lunch, but I felt ill, and I still do, basically I shouldn't go to pub quizzes while I am rebuilding my work life, even though I was only out until 11pm and only drank coke, it was too much for my system, and then finishing the statement about Bob and Julie, which I started last week, had to stop because of trauma, and spent literally  6 hours on yesterday, it has left me ill during a very busy and important week.

http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/what-really-happened-in-october-and.html#.VQh_rdKsXIc

I will tell you more about how important this week is tomorrow evening.
But Mum wants to come over on Friday, which means I am asking for a day off when I get to work today. Friday will be my only day off EVER and I am not at the shop tomorrow, shh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.