This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Wednesday Evening

Good evening peeps.

Well this morning I was up just before six as usual but dyspraxia continued and I somehow never got my shower and hurried out of the house late, wearing the wrong trousers (Gromit!).
However, I got to work in time, early. But I had to tell the boss I felt ill, just in case.
The boss was busy and never checked up on me as I plodded on with my work, I took painkillers at breaktime, but by afternoon I was feeling very ill, and I realised it was a full-blown migraine, hence the clumsiness recently.
I don't get many migraines, and sometimes they start and fade out within hours, but this one was a cracker, it wasn't responding to painkillers or acupressure.
An hour before I was due to finish, I was numb down one side, spooky considering how I wrote about that in the Bob and Julie statement yesterday, and the statement seems to have triggered this migraine, but I was also stumbling, disorientated and sure I was going to vomit.
Which isn't good when you are working alone with tools and interacting with the nosey general public.

So I searched for the boss but he was nowhere to be found. So I found his second-in-command, and he was very sympathetic because he gets migraines occasionally, so he looked for the boss and couldn't find him, and got me to write a note and told me I could call it a day for the day, so I did that.
I don't like letting people down and I am a bit anxious as I have a very important few days coming up, and I will not be back on that team on Friday as usual anyway and I do not want to still be ill tomorrow as a lot is happening tomorrow.
But, it has been a lovely sunny day today, which did help.
And when I finished work, I headed home past the charity shop, popped in to tell them my world, and the boss told me to go and get Migraleve from the chemist, so I did, and although the migraine is still there in the background, I do feel a lot better.

I came home, intending to simply have a warm bath, do my music and watch a film, but things never go as planned.
I have not done any of those things, however I have checked the gas meter, with the cat's considerable help, haha, and I have had fish and chips so I didn't have to cook, fish and chips is not ideal for migraine but I felt norty, so I walked along the shore eating it and watching the waves break and the lights on the fishing rods.
My asthma is also bad today, so it is possible I have had an allergic reaction to something. My migraines typically have a specific trigger, as does my asthma.

I have sorted my clothes drawers and wardrobe today, and I am pleased with that.
My housemate was talking about tonight's quiz, but I am certainly not going quizzing.
I nearly collided with a wall on the way home from the sea, just because the migraine makes me unsteady, no alcohol involved.

Wish me luck with the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment