Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 15 March 2015

Sunday Morning, Mothering Sunday

Good morning,

Well I have no work but I am so used to waking up early. And I slept well.
Today is a grey day, not the springtime and daffodils sort of Mother's Day yet, but there's time.

I have to catch up the last few days as the blog went a bit awry, starting with Thursday's busy day being deleted.

Today I thankfully have a quiet day, church and welfare maybe.
I have had a busy week.

I did put a card in the post for my adoptive mum, and she has tried to phone me but signal has been hit and miss.

Yesterday I got up early and went to have a try at my new volunteer job. I decided very quickly that it wasn't for me. It is a lovely place but very different in style and atmosphere from my other two volunteer jobs.
They simply dumped me with another new volunteer who didn't want to work with me, and didn't want to work, and left us for an hour at a time doing different jobsm no real introduction or induction, and the staff didn't speak to the volunteers at all at break time, so I said no, it wasn't for me, and they said maybe I should give it another go another time. Genuinely, so I said OK.
I guess that is all fine, I liked the work but the atmosphere was wrong for me. That is all part of learning and development. I mean, I stayed in the Church of England, which was wrong for me, for so many years and let them trash me, before I learned what was right for me.
And, I already work two volunteer roles and am building up to work in paid roles, so I probably shouldn't take on more volunteer work, but it was such an opportunity, you know, I can't afford to go to places like that on a visit, so being able to work there was such a grand thing to do. My other volunteer roles are a bit more altruistic.

So, I finished work at lunchtime yesterday, and went into town from there.

I got another autocorrect book because I have worn the other two out by reading them at bed time to stave off the nighmares, although I think my housemate may wonder what is going on when I am giggling helplessly at that time of the night!
I got two other books, which is good, because I have had a real drought on reading books, the other books I have mentioned are mainly gardening books but I needed books I could relax and read. I also got a music CD. I should not be spending money, as I never have any, but I can't live without anything all the time, can I?

Anyway, I came home and cleaned the house, bathrooms, bins, floors, kitchen.
Then I cooked a Korma and listened to Magic FM and did a lot of reading.

Then it was bed time, and I giggled at Autocorrect, and fell asleep exhausted.
I dreamed on and on about the Diocese of Winchester and trying to defend myself against their report, I was in Jersey a lot in my dreams and I was also at home but they had diverted the Jersey ferry to stop where I live, how annoyingly handy.
Those who wonder, I do not have any wish to go to Jersey, every time I see it, I see an island ruined by money and greed, and even when I was there, I was saddened by it... ' Daddy, what will happen when there are no flowers or grass left?'

Hm, time to wake my poor Mother up? :) I think I will have a bike ride and do some blogging and music theory practice. I need to get my exam forms in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.