Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 15 March 2015

Thursday and Friday, retrospect

Thursday's post got deleted and I hardly wrote on Friday.
So, as I have done Saturday and Sunday posts together, I will redo Thursday and write Friday in as well.

I woke early on Thursday, the cat was meowing, so I shut him in the kitchen and tried to wake up.
So the cat trashed the bin and I found him smirking, surrounded by teabags and egg shell, so I picked him up and told him off and he smirked some more and my housemate came in and giggled at us.

Then I went and did my shopping, a massive shop because I have not done a big shop for a long time and have run out of everything.
I went to the supermarket, and I also got socks, plain cotton and also work socks, and some knickers, because my underwear and sock were getting a  bit close to crisis.
And of course I got flowers, spray carnations for my room as usual, the last ones lasted so well. And I got a few bunches of local daffodils for the kitchen. (no, I didn't pick them, I only nick lavender heads from the supermarket borders).

Then, shopping done, I had to go and see someone, and that is not something I am telling you yet, not time for the announcement yet, harhar.

Then I had my lunch in town, jacket potato, then it was time for the chattery shop, and I took charge as the volunteer there went and while I waited for the manager to arrive, then we sorted stock and put stock out, and tidied up, and then I minded the shop briefly and I chose some DVDs and books from new stock and agreed a price,l which is what we do. There were lots of chick flicks in, and basically I could take any amount and just watch them as long as the plot is simple and not too adult, but I chose three, and some gardening books, because to be honest, I do need to re-learn some of my trade, my memory still has gaps in.

Then when the schoolgirl volunteer came in, she and I did a lot of clothes steaming.

And someone brought me in two huge Thorntons chocolate eggs with chocolates and all, I know I said that this next Great Walk is chocolate powered but wow! The walk has already raised £200 pledge plus what the government chips in.

I got home and found I had been sent a wad of grocery vouchers, which really helps me :) Nice early Birthday presents.

Thursday night was foggy and Friday was due rain, but no rain fell on Friday. I got up early, packed lunch already made the night before, and showered and dressed.
I got to work early and made an enthusiastic start, the supervisor was away until lunch, so I just plodded on with my work.
I got so many enthusiastic comments that I couldn't believe it. Everyone was kind and complimentary, but I guess unpaid labour that does the job properly has gotta be a good thing, and this is for a very good cause, and I am very happy to do it. It is all good, and if I start doing pictures for my portfolio, that will help.
The old me never thought to do things like that, so I have only a few photos of my old work, but things are different now.

Anyway, I was absolutely exhausted and aching at the end of the day, I popped into the charity shop on the way home, and I was supposed to go to the cinema with the gang, but with more work on Saturday and already so tired, I cancelled and one of the others had to cancel, so no-one throttled me, but it means I have not yet seen the Second Best Marigold Hotel.
I did the washing, housework and a packed lunch for Saturday, and went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.