This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Saturday, 28 March 2015

Saturday evening

Good evening,

It is a good thing I don't have any work tomorrow, because I have already set my clocks and they are reading 23.30pm, and tomorrow morning I will probably be woken an hour early and will be tired and crotchety.
I have set both my clocks and the two in the kitchen, the phone and computer ones will set themselves.

I am waiting for my washing to finish, we have both had problems with the washing machine and had to redo our washing, but I have cleaned the lining to prevent further problems.

This morning I did some admin while it rained, then headed for the charity shop with a bag of donations from my landlady, then I went and dug that vegetable patch, it isn't ideal to dig it when it is wet, but the soil is good and if I didn't do it today, it might never get done, especially with a four day week and the Great Walk coming up.

So the veg patch was dug but my body isn't what it used to be, and the digging put such strain on me, I am simply hoping that I will continue to get better.

After the digging, I went to get some photos of my work I do on the grounds team, then I accepted a lift home from a friend.

When I got home, I realised I needed bread and washing powder.
The problem with the bread I use, a small wholemeal loaf, the only bread I am allowed, is that it runs out quickly.
So I biked down to the shore and along the front, the sea was wild in the strong wind, but on the way back heading into the wind, it was a struggle that made me feel ill. We have strong gales forecast.
I biked back via the shop and got bread and washing powder.

When I got home I had a bath to ease my aching muscles, then I watched 'The Parent Trap' as it is a favourite, and the cat came and kindly walked up and down my back before going to sleep there, it is very helpful actually, he is like a little massage machine with his soft firm paws, and then the heat of his body as he curls up on my back, very nice. It is nice to lie on the bed and relax and watch a film.

The problem was, the parent trap went on until 9 and I didn't get my washing on until one of the last breaks, and for some reason I decided to do a chicken soup as well, and that is when I realised I had potatos to use up, so I did special potatos, and prepared the potatos and carrots for tomorrow's meal, peeled, sliced and put in water with salt.

Then I did the bins and swept the kitchen floor.

So, it has now got very late, because I have changed the clocks, and the washing machine is still going, I just need to hang the washing up before I go to sleep.

No more work until Monday Afternoon now, and then it is a short and rather different working week, I am already making sure my autistic brain knows what is going on, keeping the anxiety and confusion low.

Tomorrow is Palm Sunday and the Bishop has failed to even make a token effort to get me a donkey for the ride to WInchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment