This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 26 March 2015

Thursday Evening

Good evening,
Excuse the lack of blog. I have been a bit busy.

Yesterday morning I felt rubbish and I was worried about my day at work, but I headed for work.
Unfortunately the cat decided to puke just as I was going out the door, and he is elderly and he only vomited fluid, so I had to stop and make sure he was OK. Stupid cat, it was bin day and he had probably been checking out the neighbour's bins.

Anyway, I scrambled to work.
And I had a very pleasant day, weeding, pruning, tidying and removing ivy from buildings, it was a fine sunny day.
Then I headed home, tired.

My housemate was hoping I would go to the quiz, I was too tired, but they won without me and I got some chocolate sent home.
I had a shower-bath and felt very tired. Did my music and some writing.

I got an upset stomach, the IBS kind, and forgot where I had put the medicine, because I so rarely get IBS.
I had an early night but was woken by stomach cramps, got up and sorted it out and then slept a peaceful night.

I woke this morning to battering rain and wind, useless for the garden I was due to dig this morning.
So I did admin and paperwork, collected two letters from the post office, and did a quick clothes wash, and eventually headed for the shop for my shift, taking with me a bag of donated stuff from my landlady.

At the shop I swept and washed the stairs and did some stock sorting, the schoolgirl volunteer came in and it was so quiet and everything was done, so I got to finish early, which was useful because it gave me time to go and get a scart lead for the DVD player, and get stuff for tomorrow's lunch and then collect one prescription and drop one off and get the prescription made up at the chemist before coming home.
Working kind of makes it harder to do routine things, so they have to be cleverly fitted in.

Those who have not been following my work progress. I started off working in a charity shop, defiantly regaining some of what the church of england ripped from me and spat on, my volunteer work, and of course at risk of them ripping it off me again. Then I started working on a volunteer gardening team, then moved on to my first job interview in a commercial nursery and being offered a job, that I decided would not work due to the hours and pressure, going self employed had been in the pipeline anyway, and I am now a self-employed gardener and cleaner, I am only working low hours for pay and am still doing more volunteer work than paid work, much as I love it,  and am hampered by not having own transport but I have achieved against the odds.
The diocese remain a threat to my whole life, and there is still no guaruntee that they and their illegal actions won't destroy all this or kill me, in the meantime I can only go on living.
I have been offered another job interview on a grounds team next week though. Paid.

The Simpsons was good today so I will watch the repeat on 4+1 before I start doing surgery on the DVD player.

No comments:

Post a Comment