Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 19 March 2015

Thursday morning

Good morning,

Well I had a bad night, the migraine is the worst I have had for as long as I can remember. I went to bed early and was asleep straight away.
I woke from dreadful Church of England nightmares at 1am, I was in a lot of pain and felt sick. I got up and took painkillers but that seemed to make no difference, so I went to the kitchen and got a glass of squash. The cat was ever so worried about this, and he climbed out of his basket and meowed at me.

I tried to go back to bed but I was in too much pain, and the last thing I wanted to do was start an important day like today with not enoough sleep and a migraine.

Thankfully I drifted into sleep eventually, and woke, still with a migraine, a bit later than usual at 7am.

There is no sign of the cat and I have been standing on the patio with a cuppa. It is a cold windy day, and I am trying to decide if I should bike down to the sea, or if the impact would be too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.