This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Thursday, 5 March 2015

Thursday evening

Good evening,

Well the cat strolled in this morning, after I had been shouting and searching for some time, no explanation, he didn't even say hello, he just drank his milk.

Then I biked along the front, it was a lovely sunny day with the tide in and the waves all fluffy, just like yesterday.

Then I went for gym and swim.
I had a good swim, I didn't overdo the weights as I am still in pain from yesterday's workout.
I did work on the treadmill a bit, because I want to be able to run again, which I may or may not achieve but I can only try on the treadmill, building up gradually, I can't risk trying to run normally yet.

I came home, changed and went to the shop.

At the shop I was sorting stock mainly, steaming, cleaning stock, and on the till some of the time.

It was 5.30 before I left the shop, we were talking and we finished late.

Then I got the long bus route as that bus was in, it was a nice journey, with the sunset lighting up the sky and the Great Hill in a lovely glow, I could see the Great Hill for miles, towering over the Eastern Hills in the sunset and the dusk, it was another cold and clear day into another cold clear night.

I got home and have been typing, tired and aching, the cat is asleep on my bed, and I have the tv on radio this evening, Magic FM and Smooth FM.

Oh, my work boots arrived this morning, and my walking boots had arrived when I got home, so I am ready for my first full day of gardening tomorrow and getting excited about the Great Walk starting again in a month's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment