Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 1 March 2015

Sunday morning

Good morning,

I had nightmares through the night about my 'family', that is, the family I grew up with and am estranged from, I only want to be estranged, but I still dream about them, because I grew up with them.

Usually my Dad is in my dreams, because I didn't actually know my family without my Dad, I was estranged from them from the time they bickered and fought at and after the funeral.

I woke a few times in the night, and at some point I turned the lamp on and slept again, I woke again and went to the loo, and when I woke the third time, the cat had let himself in and was curled up beside me, purring, and then my housemate came in, she had been out all night, how norty :)
She is preparing to fly home early tomorrow morning, so me and the cat are alone until Wednesday or Friday or something, not that we mind.

I won't go to church this morning.
I may go this evening.
I may also go to the welfare.

The weather is almost fair, with a strong breeze, so I will go down to the sea.
Mum says she isn't too well but hopes to be well enough by tomorrow to come over.

You know how you wake up and feel glad to be where you are? Yes, I felt that way this morning, I always do. I can't see the sea from my room, but the land slopes down towards it and you know it is there, waiting.
I can see a bit of sea from the bathroom, and I tell people I see the ships floating past the bathroom window.

Today this song seems good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9SDEKlCCqE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.