This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Monday, 2 March 2015

Monday evening

Good evening,

Well I went to collect my mum, and for once I was late, not early, because despite being up very early, I was writing and didn't set out really early.

I got Mum, and we came back, we were going to go to our favourite cafe, but it was closed, so we walked along the shore to the beach cafe where I sometimes have a cuppa, we had bacon sandwiches as they had no jacket potatos.

Then we came home and sat and talked, strangely enough, we ended up talking about Bailhache and the Jersey Inquiry, we don't normally talk about things like that.

Oh it was so funny, we got on the bus, and I was going 'hurry up, Mother!' as I sometimes do, because the driver was parked back from where he usually does, and the cars were queuing, but the driver said 'No need to rush, mother! Your daughter is too impatient!'.
We laughed.

So, we had a nice day. We dropped some things off at the charity shop, Mum had brought them over. She also brought over some new slipper socks for me, which I am now wearing.

I realised when we got to my house, that I had done a post this morning, and then it hadn't posted, so I posted it this afternoon.
Then it was time to return my Mum to her transport. It is an 8 bus ride day for me, and I did get up very early.

Now home, I am watching the Simpsons and I did sausages for tea.

The cat is having a mad half hour, attacking the rugs and mats.
Well we did wind it up earlier by putting my toy giraffe as if he was eating the cat food.

I saw a lovely sunset on the way home, and it is a cold clear night, I was glad to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment