Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 30 March 2015

Monday Evening

Good evening,

Well, what a day. My open letter to Korris seems to have provoked a reaction.
Never mind that, I do not know why that provoked a reaction when the others didn't.

Anyway, this morning I biked along the front, the waves were large and fluffy, I came home and put the lunch on, chop, potato and vegetables, a meal to give me energy for my work.

I got on with admin, and my housemate brought the new man home, err.

Anyway, the weather held and I went to do my garden clearance work, and came home after that, tired and full of thorns.

I got a phonecall offering me ANOTHER interview tomorrow.
So now I have two interviews to fit round my work. All good practice. Makes for a very nerve-wracking day though! Just add the dentist and a beating from the Diocese of Winchester's police.
No, don't.

Anyway, I have watched the Simpsons and Hollyoaks, and now I am watching them on repeat on 4+1. I need a bath, with thorn remover, and back restorer in it! :)

I looked at the weather forecast and screeched in disbelief. We have had gales but the windspeeds on the chart for tonight and tomorrow are incredible! I hope those bags of garden rubbish don't blow away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.