Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Wednesday Evening

Good evening,

Well this morning I biked along the front, went to the gym, had a swim and gym.
Then I got a few groceries.
I came home and did lunch, and did some writing.
Then because it was such a lovely day, I had another bike ride along the front.
Then did more writing.

Then, although I was reluctant, I went to one of the colleges that was having an open day.

We live in an area of deprivation and high unemployent, poor health and education services, and the college isn't good.

I had never actually visited the college until tonight, and their open day wasn't much cop, it was sparse and not well put together, only a few potential full time students visiting, the adult education courses are sparse, no concessions for benefits claimants, and basically most of the handful of courses I inquired about may not run due to lack of numbers, which they told me tends to happen. Argh.
The student services were unwelcome and almost put me off altogether, but the online courses people were nice, and we had a good chat, again no concessions, but they do some good courses, and they said that they will genuinely see about getting horticulture courses running, as I will register and I know others will, there is no horticulture training in the district.

Anyway, that ended up taking my whole evening, so nothing else has got done, and now I am home I have ended up accidentally cooking a roast chicken dinner.
The cat is asleep on my bed, I gave him the used margarine tub earlier and he couldn't believe it! I don't think anyone ever gave him a margarine tub before, it is good for cats to have that, it is good for their fur.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.