This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more:

Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Tuesday Evening

Good evening,

Well I walked along the bay, but although the waves were rough, they were not awesome, I got a few pictures.

Then I went to the chattery shop, and wandered around doing odds and ends, finished early for the interview.

The interview was along the bay, so I came home and re-assembled myself and walked along the bay to the interview, feeling as if I was walking to my doom.

Actually I had a very good interview. They started by simply giving me a pen, paper and clipboard and tipping me out into the grounds to assess the grounds and write what I could see that needed doing.
My speciality, lists, and working alone on my initiative, which is what I do anyway.
So I wandered around and apparently they needed five minutes to look at my list, the lad seemed quite cheerful about it 'Give them another five minutes' he said cheerfully after his walkie talkie spoke to him, so I was chatting to the guy at the desk about my work and his dog and things.

Then the interview questions.
I met two directors and they said they liked my list, and they alternately questioned me and got me to do a plant identification test, which I passed, apparently got 100% but I think I fluffed one plant.
But I was good enough, I didn't look silly at all.

So, the interview generally went well. Ok, some of the questions were tricky, but I am pleased to say, I was one of 8 shortlisted and I certainly had a good interview.

My employability course for myself is quite good, a bit like my being my own carer, maybe I should take over the NHS and the DWP, only joking!

I came home, feeling a bit like people do feel after something like that, it is hard to focus, but, I did sausages, beans and special potatos for my tea, and did the bins and the washing up and the surfaces.

The cat has spent most of the day on the stairs, but now he is on my bed, looking like lemur.

The high winds continue but no flooding or really serious damage, although there have been a few trees down.

No comments:

Post a Comment